Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in New Brighton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- 1. Budget: One of the most important things to consider when doing a large bathroom remodel in New Brighton, Staten Island is your budget. Determine how much you can afford to spend and allocate funds accordingly.
- 2. Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom and whether you want to keep it the same or make changes. This may include moving fixtures, changing the location of the toilet, or adding more space.
- 3. Style: Decide on the style and design you want for your new bathroom. This could include choosing a color scheme, picking out fixtures, and selecting tile or flooring.
- 4. Plumbing and Electrical: Make sure to hire a licensed plumber and electrician to ensure that all of the necessary upgrades and installations are done safely and up to code.
- 5. Storage: Consider how much storage you need in your bathroom and plan for cabinets or shelves to be installed. This will help keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Brighton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Brighton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Brighton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New BrightonHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also Like10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York