Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Old Town
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Before starting the remodel, consider the current layout of the bathroom and how it can be improved. This includes the placement of fixtures such as the sink, shower, and toilet.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel and prioritize the most important features in the bathroom. Consider any additional costs such as plumbing or electrical work.
- Style: Decide on a style for your new bathroom. Old Town, Staten Island has a historic charm, so consider incorporating vintage or rustic elements into the design.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important aspect of any bathroom remodel. Consider adding natural light with windows or skylights and installing a combination of overhead and task lighting.
- Maintenance: Choose materials and fixtures that are easy to maintain and clean. Consider factors such as water resistance, durability, and ease of cleaning when selecting materials.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Old Town
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Old Town
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Old Town
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Old TownIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint Colors5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas