Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Randall Manor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and how it can be improved to maximize space and functionality.
- Storage: Adequate storage space is essential to keep the bathroom clean and organized. Think about adding cabinets or shelves to keep toiletries and linens.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can transform the bathroom and make it feel more spacious. Consider adding various types of lighting, such as task, ambient, and accent lighting.
- Fixtures and finishes: Choose high-quality fixtures and finishes that will last a long time and add value to the home. Consider durable materials such as ceramic, porcelain, or stone tiles for the floors and walls.
- Budget: The cost of a large bathroom remodel can add up quickly. Consider setting a budget and stick to it. Prioritize essential items such as plumbing, electrical, and structural improvements first.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Randall Manor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Randall Manor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Randall Manor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Randall ManorCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTips on a Wood Floor BathroomNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Pick A General ContractorIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferencePopular Bathroom Paint Colors