Guide to a large bathroom Remodel in Westerleigh
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the new layout of the bathroom to optimize space and functionality. Decide on the placement of the shower, tub, vanity, and toilet.
- Budget: Determine a budget for the remodel and prioritize what upgrades are most important. This will help with decision-making and ensure that the project stays within budget.
- Materials: Choose materials that fit both the budget and the design aesthetic. Consider the durability of the materials for high traffic areas like the flooring and shower walls.
- Lighting: Plan for adequate lighting in the bathroom. This may include installing additional light fixtures or adding natural light sources like windows or skylights.
- Contractor: Hire a reputable contractor with experience and good references. Make sure they are licensed and insured in the state of New York.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Westerleigh
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Westerleigh
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Westerleigh
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WesterleighModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandNew BrightonNew Dorp BeachButler ManorGrasmere