Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Arden Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: The layout of the kitchen is crucial for functionality and efficiency, and it is essential to consider how you will use the space to make the most of it. Consider the work triangle and how the placement of appliances, cabinets, and countertops can optimize the flow of traffic in the kitchen.
- Cabinets: As one of the most prominent features in the kitchen, cabinetry plays an important role in the overall look and feel of the space. Consider the style, materials, and finishes that will complement the rest of the kitchen and your personal taste. Additionally, think about storage and how much cabinetry you will need.
- Countertops: Countertops are not only functional but also add to the aesthetic appeal of the kitchen. There are a variety of materials to choose from, including granite, quartz, marble, and butcher block. Consider durability, maintenance, and cost when selecting a countertop material.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential for a functional and inviting kitchen. Consider the types of lighting fixtures, such as recessed lighting, pendants, and under-cabinet lighting, and their placement to ensure adequate illumination throughout the space.
- Appliances: The appliances you choose will have a significant impact on the overall function and convenience of your kitchen. Consider the size, style, and features of the appliances that will work best for your needs, and ensure that they fit into the layout of the kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Arden Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Arden Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Arden Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Arden HeightsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Find A Good General ContractorTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Pick A General ContractorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets