Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Arlington
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Plan out the layout of your kitchen before beginning any renovation. Consider the size and orientation of appliances, cabinetry, and counters. Think about the flow between different areas of the kitchen, and how to optimize space for cooking, cleaning, and storage.
- Budget: Determine your budget for the remodel early on and stick to it. Research different materials and appliances to find the best value that fits within your budget. Consider the cost of labor and demolition, as well as any unexpected expenses that may arise.
- Style: Decide on a style that complements your personal taste and the overall aesthetic of your home. Choose materials, colors, and finishes that will create a cohesive look throughout the kitchen. Consider the resale value of your home when selecting design elements.
- Functionality: Consider the functionality of your kitchen when planning for the remodel. Add ample storage space with cabinets and drawers, maximize counter space for prep work, and ensure that appliances are placed for convenience and ease of use.
- Lifestyle: Think about your lifestyle and how it will be impacted by the remodel. Consider adding features that will accommodate your family's needs and habits, such as an island for dining or extra storage for entertaining. Ensure that the kitchen remodel will improve your quality of life and daily routine.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Arlington
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Arlington
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Arlington
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ArlingtonWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Find A Good General ContractorFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas