Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Castleton Corners
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Plan the layout of the kitchen in advance. Decide on the location of the sink, stove, refrigerator, and other appliances to ensure that there is ample counter space and cabinet storage available. Consider if an island or peninsula is needed for additional workspace.
- Cabinets: Determine the type of cabinets that will be installed. Decide on the material, color, and style that you want. Custom cabinets may be more expensive, but they are designed to fit your kitchen's specific dimensions and provide the most storage space possible.
- Countertops: Choose the type of countertop that best fits your needs, such as granite, quartz, or marble. Consider the durability, maintenance, and cost of each option. Ask your contractor for samples so you can see and feel the texture and finish.
- Flooring: Select a flooring material that is durable and easy to clean since the kitchen is a high-traffic area. Hardwood, tile, and linoleum are popular choices. Consider the color and pattern of the flooring to ensure it complements the cabinets and countertops.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is important in any kitchen to ensure that you can see what you are doing while preparing food. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, and/or recessed lighting to brighten up the space. Also, consider the placement of light switches and electrical outlets for convenience.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Castleton Corners
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Castleton Corners
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Castleton Corners
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Castleton CornersHow To Install An OvenModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Find A Good General Contractor7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandRandall ManorElm ParkTodt HillAnnadale