Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Heartland Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Budget: Before starting a large kitchen remodel in Heartland Village, Staten Island, you should consider your budget. It is important to stick to your budget and not overspend. A budget can help you prioritize the things you really want to have in your new kitchen and give you an idea of what you can realistically afford.
- Layout: The kitchen layout should be carefully considered based on your lifestyle, number of people in the household, and how you intend to use the space. Whether you opt for an open-plan kitchen or a traditional one, ensure that the kitchen layout will provide ample space for cooking, storage, and dining.
- Appliances: Choosing the right appliances is essential when renovating a kitchen. Modern appliances can make cooking more enjoyable and efficient. They can also add value to your home. Consider the quality, style, and durability of the appliances you choose for your kitchen remodel in Heartland Village, Staten Island.
- Storage: Adequate storage is important in a kitchen, especially if you have a lot of kitchenware, appliances, and food items. A well-designed kitchen should have ample storage space to keep things organized and tidy. You may want to consider custom cabinetry, pantry, or shelving systems to make the most of your limited space.
- Lighting: Appropriate lighting is essential in a kitchen. It can enhance the ambiance, make work easier, and brighten up the room. Choose lighting that complements your kitchen design and add task lighting to work areas like the island or sink area.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Heartland Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Heartland Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Heartland Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Heartland VillageSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors