Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Park Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider how you want the kitchen to be laid out. Think about the work triangle that connects the refrigerator, sink, and stove. Also, consider the placement of the island and the overall flow of the kitchen.
- Functionality: Think about the functionality of the kitchen. Consider storage options for your pots, pans, and dishes, and consider adding a pantry or additional cabinets to increase storage space. Think about the placement of appliances, such as the dishwasher and microwave, and plan for ample counter space.
- Style: Choose a style that reflects your personality and complements the rest of your home. Consider the color scheme, backsplash, flooring, and lighting to create a cohesive look.
- Budget: Determine your budget and stick to it. Prioritize what is most important to you and allocate funds accordingly. Consider using cost-effective materials such as laminate or quartz instead of expensive materials such as marble or granite.
- Contractor: Choose an experienced and reputable contractor who understands your vision and can provide quality work. Ask for references and check reviews before making a decision.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park Hill7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Most Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General ContractorKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?