The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Determine your budget and prioritize your expenses. A large kitchen remodel can be expensive, so it's important to decide how much you want to spend and where to allocate your funds. Consider what elements are most important to you such as appliances, cabinetry, or countertops.
- Plan the layout to suit your needs. One of the primary goals of a kitchen remodel is to make the space more functional. Consider how you use your kitchen and plan the layout accordingly. For instance, if you do a lot of cooking, you may want to add additional counter space or a second sink.
- Select materials that are both durable and stylish. The materials you choose for your kitchen remodel should be able to stand up to daily wear and tear. However, they should also be aesthetically pleasing and complement the overall design of your home. Consider options such as quartz or granite for countertops, and hardwood or laminate for flooring.
- Find a reputable contractor you can trust. A large kitchen remodel requires the skills and expertise of a professional contractor. Look for a contractor with experience in kitchen remodels and check their references and reviews. Make sure you feel comfortable communicating with them and that they understand your vision for the kitchen.
- Consider the timeline and logistics. A kitchen remodel can be disruptive to your daily routine, so it's important to plan ahead. Determine how long the project will take and make arrangements for alternative cooking and dining arrangements. Also, consider the logistics of getting materials and equipment into your home if it's a multi-story building or has limited access.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Pleasant Plains
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Pleasant Plains
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Pleasant Plains
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Pleasant PlainsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Find A Good General ContractorNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas