Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in St. George
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your kitchen and what changes you want to make. Do you want to expand the kitchen, add an island, or change the location of appliances?
- Budget: Set a realistic budget for your remodel and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, labor, permits, and any unexpected expenses that may arise.
- Style: Choose a style that suits your taste and complements the rest of your home. Consider factors such as color scheme, cabinetry, countertops, and flooring.
- Functionality: Think about how you use your kitchen and what features would improve its functionality. Do you need more storage, better lighting, or upgraded appliances?
- Professional Help: Hire a reputable contractor and/or designer to help with the planning and execution of your remodel. They can provide valuable insight and expertise to ensure a successful project.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. George
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. George
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. George
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. George5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Best Bathroom Paint FinishesAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Pick A General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandGrasmereCastleton CornersRosebankFinancial District