The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your new kitchen to ensure it is functional and efficient. Think about the work triangle, which includes the sink, stove, and refrigerator. Consider the placement of cabinets, appliances, and islands.
- Storage: Think about the amount of storage you need and where you want it. Consider the type of cabinets, shelving, and pantry space that will fit your needs. You may also want to consider adding a kitchen island for additional storage.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important aspect of any kitchen remodel. Consider the type of lighting you want, such as recessed lighting or pendant lights. Think about where you want the lighting to be placed, such as above the sink or over the island.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that fit your lifestyle and cooking habits. Consider the type of stove, oven, refrigerator, and dishwasher you want. You may also want to consider adding a wine fridge or built-in coffee maker.
- Materials: Choose materials that fit your style and budget. Consider the type of countertops, flooring, cabinets, and backsplash you want. You may also want to consider adding a kitchen island or upgrading your existing countertop material.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tompkinsville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tompkinsville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tompkinsville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in TompkinsvilleTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops7 Modern Backsplash IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?