Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in West Brighton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Overall budget: A large kitchen remodel can be expensive, so it's important to establish a budget and stick to it. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any additional expenses that may arise during the project.
- Design/layout: Think about how you want your kitchen to look and function. Consider the size and shape of the space, as well as the location of appliances like the refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher.
- Materials: Deciding on the right materials for your kitchen remodel can be overwhelming. Factors to consider include durability, ease of maintenance, and aesthetics. Popular choices for countertops, cabinets, and flooring include granite, quartz, hardwood, and tile.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is crucial in any kitchen. Consider installing a combination of overhead lighting, under-cabinet lighting, and task lighting to ensure your workspaces are well-lit.
- Contractor: A large kitchen remodel is a big undertaking, so it's important to find a reputable contractor with experience in this type of project. Get references and check their qualifications before making a final decision.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Brighton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Brighton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Brighton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West BrightonProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General Contractor7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors