Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Woodrow
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the kitchen and how it can be improved to better suit your needs. Do you need more counter space, storage, or seating? Would an island or peninsula be beneficial?
- Appliances: Think about what appliances you need and want in your new kitchen. Do you want a gas or electric stove? Do you want a built-in microwave or a separate one? Will you need a larger refrigerator or a wine cooler?
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets that fit your style and storage needs. Consider the material, color, and hardware. Think about if you need more cabinets or if you want to remove some to create an open concept.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a big role in the look and functionality of a kitchen. Decide on the type of lighting you want, such as recessed, pendant, or under cabinet lighting. Consider what areas of the kitchen need the most light.
- Budget: Lastly, consider your budget. Determine how much you are willing to spend on the remodel and prioritize what is most important to you. Look for ways to save money, such as by choosing less expensive materials or doing some of the work yourself.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Woodrow
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Woodrow
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Woodrow
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in WoodrowTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?