Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Arlington
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Set a budget: Luxury bathroom remodels can quickly become expensive, so it's important to establish a budget and stick to it.
- Select high-end materials: Choose materials such as marble, granite, and high-quality tile to create a luxurious feel in the bathroom.
- Incorporate spa-like features: Consider adding features such as a steam shower, heated floors, and a soaking tub to create a spa-like atmosphere in the bathroom.
- Pay attention to lighting: Lighting can make or break the ambiance of a luxury bathroom. Consider installing dimmer switches, adding accent lighting, and selecting high-end light fixtures.
- Hire a professional contractor: Luxury bathroom remodels are complex projects that require experienced professionals. Make sure to select a contractor who has experience with high-end bathroom remodels and can bring your vision to life.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Arlington
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Arlington
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Arlington
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ArlingtonHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Install An OvenFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
You Might Also LikeProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom