Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Clifton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Define the Purpose and Scope of the Remodel: Luxury bathroom renovation can range from minor updates to a full remodel. Determine the changes you want to make and take into account the size of the space.
- Budget: A luxury bathroom remodel can be expensive, so it's essential to establish a realistic budget. Consider factors such as materials and labor costs, as well as any unexpected expenses that may arise.
- Design and Style: Choose a design and style that fits your personality, lifestyle, and the overall aesthetic of your home. Consider the type of materials you want, such as marble or porcelain tiles, a standalone bathtub or a large shower, and the type of lighting you want.
- Hiring the Right Contractor: It's essential to hire a reputable contractor who has experience with luxury bathroom renovations. Ensure they are licensed, insured and have good customer reviews. The right contractor will help you achieve your desired results properly.
- Timeline: A luxury bathroom remodel may take several weeks to complete, so consider the project's timeline carefully. Ensure that the timeframe provided by the contractor is realistic and workable with your schedule. Also, consider any potential delays and how they may affect your renovation project's timeline.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clifton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clifton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clifton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in CliftonWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasBest Bathroom Paint Finishes