Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Great Kills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Assess your budget to determine how much you can realistically spend on the remodel.
- Research and choose high-end materials such as marble, granite, or quartz for your countertops, flooring, and walls.
- Consider adding luxury features such as heated towel racks, underfloor heating, and smart technology for the shower and toilet.
- Create a spa-like atmosphere with a soaking tub, rain showerhead, and lighting that can be dimmed to set the mood.
- Hire a professional contractor with experience in luxury bathroom remodels to ensure that the project is completed to your satisfaction and meets all local building codes.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Great Kills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Great Kills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Great Kills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Great Kills8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower11 Penny Tile Design Ideas7 Modern Backsplash IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?