Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Greenridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Start with a plan: Determine what you want to change and what you want to keep in your bathroom. Think about the layout, lighting, fixtures, and materials that will fit your style and budget. Hire a professional to help with the design and execution of your plan.
- Pick high-end materials: When it comes to luxury, quality is key. Choose high-quality materials that are durable, elegant, and easy to maintain. Marble, granite, and quartz are popular choices for countertops and flooring. Glass, chrome, and brass fixtures add a touch of luxury to your bathroom design.
- Add high-tech features: Consider adding high-tech features to your bathroom, such as smart lighting, heated floors, and programmable shower systems. A high-tech toilet with a seat warmer and bidet functions is also a popular luxury feature.
- Focus on lighting: Lighting is an essential part of any bathroom design, especially for a luxury remodel. Consider installing dimmer switches or smart lighting systems to create the perfect ambiance for relaxing in the tub or getting ready in the morning. Also, ensure that you have plenty of natural light by adding skylights or larger windows.
- Budget wisely: Luxury bathroom remodels can quickly become expensive, so it's vital to budget wisely. Consider where you can save money without compromising on quality, such as by using less expensive tiles or fixtures in less visible areas of your bathroom. Be realistic about your budget and prioritize the features and materials that are most important to you.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GreenridgeSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York11 Penny Tile Design Ideas