Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Park Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Choose high-end materials: Luxury bathroom remodels require high-quality, durable materials such as marble, quartz, or granite for the countertops, high-end tiles, and designer fixtures.
- Consider the layout: The layout of a luxury bathroom must be practical and stylish. Consider adding separate areas for the shower, bathtub, and toilet. Also, ensure that there is ample space for storage and movement.
- Think about lighting: Lighting is crucial in creating a luxurious ambiance. Consider adding dimmer switches, chandeliers, and LED strip lighting to add warmth and ambiance to the space.
- Invest in technology: Smart tech items such as electronic mirrors can play music, display the weather, or even tell you the time. You can also include a smart toilet with heated seats and automatic lid opening and closing features.
- Hire a professional: A luxury bathroom remodel is a big investment, and it’s essential to hire a professional who can provide expert advice on design, materials, and finishes. Ensure that they have relevant experience and are licensed and insured.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park HillHow To Install An OvenWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor