Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Silver Lake
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Decide on a budget for the remodel.
- Choose high-end materials such as marble, quartz, or granite for countertops, floors, and walls.
- Consider adding luxury features such as a freestanding tub, a rainfall showerhead, or heated floors.
- Make sure the lighting is ample and includes features such as dimmer switches and accent lighting.
- Hire a professional contractor with experience in luxury bathroom remodels to ensure quality workmanship and attention to detail.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Silver Lake
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Silver Lake
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Silver Lake
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Silver LakeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Best Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way