Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in West Brighton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider your budget: A luxury bathroom remodel can be quite expensive. Determine a budget for the remodel and stick to it.
- Focus on the details: Luxury is all about the details. Consider investing in high-end fixtures, such as a rainfall showerhead or a freestanding bathtub.
- Think about the layout: When remodeling a bathroom, consider the layout. A luxury bathroom should flow well and have plenty of space for movement.
- Choose the right materials: Luxury bathrooms often feature high-end materials such as marble, granite, or natural stone. Consider the durability and maintenance requirements of each material before making a choice.
- Add smart technology: Smart technology can add an element of luxury to any bathroom. Consider installing a smart toilet or a shower system with temperature controls.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Brighton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Brighton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Brighton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West BrightonA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel7 White Shower Tile IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks