Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Emerson Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen before starting the remodel. It is essential to make sure you are maximising the available space efficiently. You might want to change the location of the sink, stove, refrigerator, islands, and other appliances for better functionality and aesthetics.
- Cabinets: Luxury kitchens require high-end cabinets. You should consider adding custom cabinets that match your style and provide ample storage space for all your kitchen utensils and appliances. You might also want to add pull-out shelves, lazy Susan, and other innovative storage solutions to make your kitchen more organised.
- Countertops: When doing a luxury kitchen remodel, you should choose the best quality countertops such as granite, marble, quartz, or solid wood. These countertops are durable and can withstand daily use while adding elegance to your kitchen.
- Appliances: A luxury kitchen requires high-quality appliances such as ovens, refrigerators, dishwashers, and others. You should choose appliances that match the style of your kitchen while providing the features you need.
- Lighting: The right lighting can transform your kitchen into a luxurious space. You should consider adding task lighting under cabinets, pendant lighting, and chandeliers. Additionally, natural lighting can also add elegance and warmth to your kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Emerson Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Emerson Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Emerson Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Emerson HillBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Pick A General Contractor