Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Lighthouse Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Style and Design - Choose a style that is both functional and visually appealing. Popular luxury kitchen designs include modern, farmhouse, and traditional.
- Appliances - Invest in high-end appliances that offer both style and functionality. Consider brands like Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Miele.
- Materials - Choose top-quality materials for your luxury kitchen, such as natural stone countertops, hardwood flooring, and custom cabinetry.
- Lighting - Adequate lighting is essential in any kitchen, but luxury kitchens require even more attention to detail. Incorporate both task lighting and ambient lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Work with a Professional - A luxury kitchen remodel is a significant investment. Working with an experienced professional can help ensure that your project is completed on time, within budget, and to your exact specifications.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lighthouse Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lighthouse Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lighthouse Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lighthouse Hill7 White Shower Tile IdeasBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandPort RichmondRichmond TownArrocharNew Dorp