Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Set a realistic budget: It's important to have a clear understanding of how much you can afford to spend on your luxury kitchen remodel while also making sure you're getting the best quality materials and appliances.
- Select high-end materials: Luxury kitchens require top-notch materials such as high-grade countertops, cabinetry, flooring, and appliances. You should always go for high-quality materials in order to achieve a high-end and sophisticated look.
- Hire a reputable contractor: Working with a trustworthy and experienced contractor is essential to ensure your kitchen remodel goes smoothly. Make sure to do your research and choose a company that has a good reputation in the industry.
- Consider your lifestyle: When planning your luxury kitchen remodel, consider your lifestyle and how you plan to use the space. If you are an avid cook, you may want to invest in a professional-grade range or a large island. If you entertain frequently, consider adding a built-in wine fridge or a bar area.
- Think outside the box: A luxury kitchen remodel is your chance to get creative and incorporate unique features that express your personal style. Consider adding a statement piece, such as a custom light fixture, or incorporating unexpected materials like a leathered granite countertop.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mariner's Harbor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mariner's Harbor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mariner's HarborSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Most Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets