The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Style and design: Consider the overall style and design you want for your luxury kitchen, such as contemporary, traditional, farmhouse or minimalist. You should include high-end appliances, custom cabinetry, high-end countertops and flooring, and luxurious lighting fixtures.
- Layout and flow: The layout of your kitchen should be functional and efficient. You should consider the placement of the sink, stove, refrigerator, and other appliances to facilitate movement around the kitchen. Consult with an interior designer to make sure your design is optimal.
- Storage: Luxury kitchens require ample storage space, so consider including custom cabinets, pull-out pantries, and other storage solutions to give you maximum space. You should also consider the finishes and hardware of the cabinets to ensure they complement the overall design of the kitchen.
- Lighting: Your kitchen should have adequate lighting to create ambiance and enhance the overall design. Consider adding multiple sources of lighting, including recessed lighting for task lighting and chandeliers or pendant lights for aesthetic appeal.
- Budget: Luxury kitchen remodels can be expensive, so it's important to set a realistic budget before beginning your remodel. Consider the cost of materials, appliances, installation, and labor to avoid any surprises.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Randall Manor
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Randall Manor
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Randall Manor
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Randall ManorHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationTips on a Wood Floor BathroomTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Try this Simple General Contractor AgreementKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look