Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Arden Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Functionality: When planning a modern bathroom remodel, it's essential to consider how the space will be used. Think about storage needs, the flow of traffic, and the placement of fixtures and appliances.
- Aesthetics: A modern bathroom should be sleek and stylish, with clean lines and minimal ornamentation. Choose a color scheme that reflects your personal style while also creating a visually appealing atmosphere.
- Efficiency: From low-flow toilets to LED lighting, there are many ways to make a modern bathroom more energy-efficient. Consider adding features that will save you money on your utility bills while also reducing your impact on the environment.
- Technology: Today's bathrooms are becoming increasingly high-tech, with advanced features like smart showerheads, digital faucets, and motion-sensing lighting. Consider incorporating some of these features into your remodel to make your bathroom even more functional and convenient.
- Budget: Finally, it's important to consider your budget when planning a modern bathroom remodel. Determine how much you're willing to spend and work with a professional contractor to create a plan that meets your needs and fits within your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Arden Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Arden Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Arden Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Arden HeightsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Tile A Bathroom Floor
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel