Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Concord
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Style and Design: When doing a modern bathroom remodel in Concord, Staten Island, it's important to choose a style and design that reflects your personal taste while still being functional. Consider elements like lighting, flooring, and fixtures to create a cohesive and stylish look.
- Functionality: One of the most important considerations when doing a bathroom remodel is functionality. Think about how you use the space and what features are important to you such as a double vanity, a walk-in shower or a soaking tub.
- Storage: Storage is often overlooked when it comes to bathroom design, but it's a critical component of a modern bathroom remodel. Consider adding built-in shelves, medicine cabinets or other storage solutions to keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- Budget: A modern bathroom remodel can quickly become expensive, so it's important to set a budget and stick to it. Think about what features and finishes are most important to you and prioritize your spending accordingly.
- Professional Help: While it may be tempting to DIY your bathroom remodel, it's usually better to hire a professional contractor. A reputable contractor can help you make the most of your budget while ensuring that your bathroom remodel is of the highest quality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Concord
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Concord
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Concord
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Concord11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Pick A General ContractorHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Design Build Firms Vs General Contractors