The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Design: Consider the design style you want to achieve for your modern bathroom. Choose a design that will complement your home and reflect your personal taste. You can choose from various styles, such as contemporary, minimalist, and industrial.
- Layout: The layout of your bathroom is an essential factor to consider. Determine how much space you can allocate for your fixtures, such as the shower, bathtub, vanity, and toilet. Ensure that there is enough space for movement and functionality.
- Functionality: A modern bathroom should not only be aesthetically pleasing but also functional. Choose fixtures and materials that are easy to maintain and will last for long periods. Consider installing energy-efficient appliances and fixtures to help you save on utility costs.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make a significant difference in your modern bathroom. Consider installing task lighting for grooming and ambient lighting for a relaxing atmosphere. Consider natural lighting as well, through windows, skylights, or a sun tunnel.
- Cost: Set a realistic budget for your modern bathroom remodel. Consider the cost of materials, labor, and any unforeseen expenses. Determine what you can realistically afford and prioritize the most critical aspects of your remodel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Dongan Hills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Dongan Hills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Dongan Hills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Dongan HillsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Where To Stay During Your RemodelSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Find A Good General ContractorBest Bathroom Paint Finishes