Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Egbertville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and whether it is functional for your needs. If not, think about rearranging fixtures and features to optimize space and flow.
- Materials: Choose high-quality, durable materials for your remodel that will stand up to daily use and humidity. This may include porcelain or ceramic tile, quartz or granite countertops, and waterproof, moisture-resistant flooring.
- Lighting: Think about the type of lighting you want in your new bathroom, whether it is natural light, task lighting, or mood lighting. Incorporate dimmer switches and energy-efficient LED bulbs for maximum control and efficiency.
- Storage: Consider the amount of storage you need for towels, toiletries, and other essentials. Organize your space efficiently with wall-mounted cabinets, built-in shelves, and other creative storage solutions.
- Accessibility: If you plan on aging in place or have mobility issues, think about incorporating features like grab bars, non-slip flooring, and a curbless shower to make your new bathroom safe and accessible.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Egbertville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Egbertville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Egbertville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in EgbertvilleWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor