Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Great Kills
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout and Functionality: Consider the layout and functionality of the bathroom to maximize the use of the available space.
- Style and Design: Choose a modern style and design that fits your taste and complements your home's overall aesthetic.
- Materials and Fixtures: Choose high-quality materials and fixtures that are durable, water-resistant, and easy to maintain.
- Lighting and Ventilation: Ensure proper lighting and ventilation to create a comfortable and enjoyable bathroom experience. Consider installing energy-efficient LED lighting and an effective ventilation system.
- Budget and Timeline: Determine your budget and timeline for the project and work with a reputable contractor to ensure the project stays on schedule and within budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Great Kills
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Great Kills
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Great Kills
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Great KillsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWhere To Stay During Your RemodelDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandRichmond TownNew BrightonBloomfieldEmerson Hill