Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Huguenot
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: The layout of the bathroom should be carefully considered to maximize space and functionality.
- Style: Choose a style that reflects your personal taste and complements the rest of your home's decor.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is important in a bathroom, both for functionality and aesthetics, so be sure to plan out your lighting carefully.
- Storage: The bathroom is a space that requires ample storage, so consider adding built-in storage options to keep the space organized and clutter-free.
- Materials: Choose high-quality, durable materials that can withstand the daily wear and tear of a bathroom, such as porcelain or ceramic tile, stone or quartz countertops, and durable plumbing fixtures.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Huguenot
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Huguenot
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Huguenot
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in HuguenotIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumTips on a Wood Floor BathroomDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas