Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Manor Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and determine if it needs to be changed to better suit your needs. This includes the placement of fixtures such as the sink, toilet, bathtub, and shower.
- Lighting: Ensure there is adequate lighting in your modern bathroom remodel in Manor Heights, Staten Island. This includes natural light as well as artificial lighting. Consider installing dimmer switches and different types of lighting fixtures to create a relaxing ambiance.
- Storage: Plan for enough storage in your modern bathroom remodel. You can consider installing shelves, cabinets, and drawers to store toiletries, towels, and other bathroom essentials.
- Materials: Choose quality materials that will last and complement your aesthetic. This includes tiles, flooring, countertops, and fixtures. Consider eco-friendly options to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Accessibility: Ensure that your modern bathroom remodel is accessible to all people, regardless of physical abilities. This includes installing handrails, wider doors, and a walk-in shower.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manor Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manor Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manor Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manor HeightsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Pick A General ContractorProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas