The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout and functionality: Consider the layout of the bathroom to ensure optimal functionality. This includes placement of fixtures such as the toilet, sink, and shower/tub.
- Storage: Maximize storage space in the bathroom by incorporating cabinets and shelves. Consider using modern designs such as floating cabinets or open shelves.
- Lighting: Incorporate appropriate lighting to create a bright and inviting space. Options include overhead lighting, wall sconces, and vanity lighting.
- Materials: Choose durable and low-maintenance materials such as porcelain or ceramic tiles for the floors and walls. Incorporate modern materials such as glass, quartz, or marble for a sleek look.
- Fixtures and accessories: Upgrade fixtures such as faucets, showerheads, and towel racks for a modern look. Add stylish accessories such as a new mirror or artwork to complete the design.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Brighton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Brighton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Brighton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New Brighton7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors11 Penny Tile Design IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023