Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in New Dorp
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom and determine if any changes are necessary. Think about the placement of the sink, toilet, and shower/bath, and how they will work together in the space.
- Luxury features: Think about adding luxury features such as heated floors, towel warmers, and a rain showerhead. These features can add comfort and value to your bathroom remodel.
- Storage: Make sure to include ample storage in your bathroom remodel, such as cabinets, shelves, and drawers. This will keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- Lighting: Lighting can make or break a bathroom remodel. Consider adding dimmer switches and task lighting to create a relaxing ambiance in your bathroom.
- Materials: Choose durable materials such as porcelain or ceramic tiles for the floors and walls. Natural stone or quartz countertops are also a popular choice for bathroom remodels. Make sure to choose materials that are easy to clean and maintain.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Dorp
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Dorp
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Dorp
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New DorpMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementTips on a Wood Floor BathroomSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandSilver LakeRichmond TownRosebankNew Brighton