Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Park Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Design: What is the design style that suits your tastes and preferences? There are several modern designs to choose from including contemporary, minimalistic and sleek. Determine which one works for you and your home.
- Lighting: Lighting is a crucial element in a modern bathroom remodel. Consider adding ambient lighting, spotlights, and dimmer switches for versatility. Incorporate natural light by adding a window or skylight.
- Fixtures: Modern fixtures are designed to be functional and stylish. Choose fixtures that reflect your personal style but are also practical, durable and easy to maintain. Consider the finish, such as stainless steel or brushed nickel, to complement the overall design.
- Tiling: The right tile can transform your bathroom into a modern oasis. Choose large neutral-colored tiles to create a clean and sleek look. Add a pop of color with mosaic tiles or bold patterned tiles for a unique touch.
- Storage: Modern bathroom remodels are all about organization and clutter-free spaces. Include ample storage space with built-in cabinetry, floating shelves, and vanities to keep everything neatly organized and out of sight.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park Hill7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Popular Bathroom Paint Colors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandGrant CityGrasmereDongan HillsClifton