Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Prince's Bay
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- The overall design aesthetic, including color scheme, fixtures, and finishes, should be cohesive and modern while still complementing the rest of your home's décor.
- Consider adding features like a walk-in shower or soaking tub for a luxurious and spa-like experience.
- Ensure that your new bathroom's layout is functional and practical for your needs, with ample storage and countertop space.
- Energy-efficient fixtures like low-flow toilets and LED lighting can add value to your home while saving you money on utilities.
- Consult with a professional contractor to ensure that all necessary permits are obtained and that the remodel is completed safely and to code.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Prince's Bay
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Prince's Bay
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Prince's Bay
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Prince's Bay7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Pick A General Contractor