Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Silver Lake
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the bathroom and whether it is functional for your needs. You may want to consider moving fixtures or changing the size of the room to improve the flow and functionality of the space.
- Lighting: Lighting is important in any bathroom, but especially in a modern remodel. Consider incorporating both natural and artificial lighting to create a bright and inviting space.
- Materials: Choose materials that are both durable and aesthetically pleasing. Some popular options for modern bathrooms include marble, glass, and chrome.
- Storage: In a modern bathroom, storage is key. Consider incorporating built-in cabinets, shelving, or a vanity with drawers to keep the space clutter-free.
- Technology: Consider incorporating technology into your modern bathroom remodel, such as a smart toilet or a Bluetooth speaker system, for added convenience and luxury.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Silver Lake
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Silver Lake
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Silver Lake
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Silver Lake7 Modern Backsplash IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York