Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in St. George
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Determine the overall design theme of the bathroom remodel, such as contemporary or traditional, to ensure consistency throughout the space.
- Select high-quality, durable materials for the bathroom remodel that can withstand the humid environment and frequent use. Opt for materials that are easy to clean and maintain.
- Make efficient use of space by choosing storage solutions that are both functional and stylish. Consider installing shelving, cabinets, or built-in storage to maximize storage space in the bathroom.
- Incorporate energy-efficient fixtures and appliances into the bathroom remodel to reduce utility costs and promote sustainability. This can include low-flow showerheads, LED lighting, and high-efficiency toilets.
- Consider the needs of all individuals who will be using the bathroom, including those with mobility issues or disabilities. Install features such as grab bars and slip-resistant flooring to ensure safety and accessibility.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near St. George
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near St. George
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in St. George
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in St. GeorgeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas