Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Tottenville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Choose a modern and functional layout that maximizes space while catering to your needs and preferences, such as a walk-in shower or a freestanding tub.
- Select high-quality and durable materials that match your aesthetic vision and are suitable for a bathroom environment, such as porcelain tiles, quartz countertops, and chrome fixtures.
- Consider adding smart features and technology to your bathroom remodel, such as a voice-controlled mirror, a heated towel rack, or a shower speaker system.
- Invest in proper lighting that enhances the ambiance and functionality of your bathroom, such as dimmable LED lights, lighted mirrors, or pendant lamps over the vanity.
- Think about the resale value of your home and how your modern bathroom remodel can increase its appeal and value, such as by adding a double sink, a vanity with ample storage, or a well-designed and ventilated toilet area.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tottenville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tottenville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tottenville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in TottenvilleMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Install An OvenProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
You Might Also LikeTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?7 White Shower Tile IdeasTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom