Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Castleton Corners
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the overall flow of your kitchen, and if it makes sense for your lifestyle. Think about how you use the space and what changes will improve its functionality.
- Cabinets and Countertops: Choose high-quality materials that are both stylish and durable. Consider storage options like pull-out shelves, hidden garbage cans, and built-in spice racks.
- Lighting: Good lighting is crucial in a kitchen. Choose a mix of task lighting, ambient lighting, and decorative fixtures that complement your style.
- Appliances: High-efficiency appliances will save you money over time, but make sure they fit within your budget. Shop for brands with a good reputation for reliability and performance.
- Finishing Touches: These are the small details that will make your kitchen feel unique and personalized. Consider adding a backsplash, a fun wallpaper or paint color, or a statement fixture.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Castleton Corners
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Castleton Corners
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Castleton Corners
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Castleton CornersWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Start A Kitchen RemodelBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets7 Modern Backsplash IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Install An Oven