Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Greenridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: One of the most important factors to consider when remodeling your kitchen is the layout. You want to ensure that the new design is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Consider the work triangle between the sink, stove, and refrigerator, as well as the placement of appliances and storage areas.
- Materials: Choosing the right materials is important for both durability and style. Look for high-quality materials that withstand wear and tear, such as quartz or granite countertops and solid wood cabinetry. You can also incorporate eco-friendly options, such as bamboo flooring or recycled glass countertops.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make or break a kitchen. Aim to have a mix of task lighting, such as under cabinet lights and pendant lights over the island, along with overall ambient lighting to set the mood. Consider incorporating smart lighting options that can be controlled with your phone or voice commands.
- Appliances: Upgrading your appliances can not only improve functionality but can also add value to your home. Look for appliances that are energy-efficient and have features that align with your cooking style, such as a steam oven for healthier cooking options.
- Color Palette: Choosing the right color palette sets the tone for your kitchen remodel. Neutral colors like white, gray, and beige are timeless and versatile, while bold colors like navy or black can make a statement. Be sure to incorporate color through accessories, backsplash, or a colorful island if you want to add a pop of personality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GreenridgeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CitySimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandArlingtonPort RichmondPort IvoryOakwood