Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Midland Beach
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and how it will be used. Opt for an open-concept design for a more modern feel.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets that are sleek and modern, with clean lines and minimal hardware. Consider adding a pop of color or texture with the cabinet material.
- Countertops: Quartz or granite countertops are a popular choice for modern kitchens. They are durable and low-maintenance, while also providing a sleek and polished look.
- Lighting: Modern kitchens often have a lot of natural light, so consider adding large windows or skylights if possible. For artificial lighting, opt for statement pendant lights or recessed lighting to create a modern ambiance.
- Appliances: Stainless steel appliances are a must for a modern kitchen. Consider investing in high-end appliances, such as a smart refrigerator or induction cooktop, to really elevate the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midland Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midland Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midland Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Midland BeachProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What is a Modern Kitchen Design?Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandBulls HeadLighthouse HillOakwoodWillowbrook