Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Old Town
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the functionality and flow of the kitchen. Can it be improved by rearranging appliances, adding an island, or widening doorways?
- Materials: Choose durable and easy-to-clean materials that also complement the style of your home. Quartz or granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and ceramic tile floors are popular choices.
- Storage: Maximize storage space with customized cabinets, pantry organizers, and pull-out drawers. Consider open shelving or glass-front cabinets to showcase your favorite dishes or glassware.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential for a modern kitchen. Consider adding task lighting under cabinets, pendant lights above the island, and dimmer switches for ambient lighting.
- Smart Technology: Incorporate smart technology into your kitchen remodel to make cooking and entertaining easier. Add a touchless faucet, smart appliances, or a voice-activated assistant to control lights and music.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Old Town
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Old Town
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Old Town
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Old TownHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Start A Kitchen RemodelDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Install An OvenWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasStaten IslandTompkinsvilleCliftonEmerson HillOakwood