Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Park Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and choose a layout that suits your needs, whether it's an open concept or a traditional U-shape.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets that fit the style of the kitchen and offer ample storage. Opt for soft-close drawers and doors for added convenience.
- Countertops: Select a countertop material (such as granite or quartz) that is durable and easy to maintain. Consider the color and pattern that will complement the overall design.
- Appliances: Invest in energy-efficient appliances that fit seamlessly into the design. Consider the size and placement of each appliance to ensure they do not disrupt the flow of the kitchen.
- Lighting: Make sure the kitchen has adequate lighting for cooking and entertaining. Consider a combination of task lighting, such as under-cabinet lighting, and ambient lighting, such as pendant lights or recessed lighting.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park HillWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops7 White Shower Tile IdeasFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Install An OvenIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Pick A General Contractor8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets