The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing kitchen layout and how it can be improved to maximize functionality and efficiency.
- Cabinets: Select modern cabinetry that complements the overall style of the kitchen and provides ample storage space.
- Countertops: Choose durable and aesthetically pleasing countertop materials such as granite, quartz, or marble to enhance the overall look of the kitchen.
- Lighting: Incorporate modern lighting fixtures that provide adequate lighting for cooking and dining areas, and add ambiance to the space.
- Appliances: Select energy-efficient and technologically advanced appliances that suit the needs of the household, and complement the overall aesthetic of the kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Pleasant Plains
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Pleasant Plains
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Pleasant Plains
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Pleasant PlainsDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WaySmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?New Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets