Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Stapleton
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Consider a modern layout: When planning a modern kitchen remodel in Stapleton, Staten Island, it's important to consider a layout that is functional and promotes ease of movement. Consider an open-concept design, with an island or breakfast bar for additional seating and workspace.
- Choose modern finishes: Keep your kitchen remodel contemporary by choosing finishes that are in line with current trends. This means incorporating sleek, minimalistic cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and natural stone countertops or engineered quartz.
- Focus on storage: In a modern kitchen, storage is a key component. Make sure to consider maximizing cabinet space, installing pull-out or sliding drawers, and utilizing innovative storage options like a corner lazy susan or pull-out spice rack.
- Optimize lighting: To highlight the modern design of your kitchen, prioritize light fixtures that incorporate clean, simple lines and bright, natural light. Consider adding pendant lights over the island or under-cabinet lighting to enhance visibility and ambiance.
- Incorporate technology: A modern kitchen is not complete without some technological elements. Consider adding a smart refrigerator or a touchless faucet to make life in the kitchen that much easier.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Stapleton
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Stapleton
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Stapleton
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Stapleton7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Find A Good General ContractorSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Install An Oven