Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Staten Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: The kitchen layout is the backbone of any kitchen remodel. Consider functionality, flow, and accessibility when designing the layout. Determine if the current layout works for your needs or if changes are needed.
- Cabinetry: Select cabinets that are both aesthetically pleasing and functional. Consider the material, style, and storage options that best fit your needs. Be sure to choose cabinets that provide ample storage space and are easy to clean and maintain.
- Countertops: Countertops are a prominent feature in any kitchen remodel. Consider the material, durability, and maintenance requirements when selecting countertops. Popular materials include quartz, granite, and marble.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in any kitchen. Consider the amount of natural light available and supplement with artificial light as necessary. Include task lighting for food prep areas and ambient lighting for an inviting atmosphere.
- Appliances: Consider upgrading your appliances to modern and energy-efficient models. Choose appliances that fit your cooking and lifestyle needs, such as a double oven or a gas stovetop.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Staten Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Staten Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Staten Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Staten IslandHow To Find A Good General ContractorWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets