The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the size and shape of your kitchen when planning a remodel. You may want to consider an open floor plan or a kitchen island to optimize space and flow.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets that are both functional and stylish. Look for quality materials and hardware, and consider different finishes and colors that complement your overall design scheme.
- Countertops: Your countertops should be both durable and visually appealing. Popular options include quartz, granite, and marble, but make sure your choice fits your budget and maintenance preferences.
- Appliances: Modern appliances can make your kitchen more efficient, convenient, and eco-friendly. Consider energy-efficient options that will save you money on your utility bill and last for years to come.
- Lifestyle: Your kitchen should reflect your lifestyle and personal preferences. Think about the types of cooking and entertaining you enjoy and plan your remodel around those activities.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tompkinsville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tompkinsville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tompkinsville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in TompkinsvilleWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Pick A General Contractor