Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Arden Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider incorporating natural elements such as wood, stone, and plants to highlight the rustic feel of the bathroom.
- Choose neutral or warm colors for the walls and fixtures to enhance the cozy atmosphere.
- Add vintage or distressed elements such as mirrors, faucets, and light fixtures to add character to the space.
- Create ample storage space with open shelves or cabinets made from reclaimed wood.
- Choose durable and waterproof materials such as porcelain tiles or natural stone for the flooring and shower area.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Arden Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Arden Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Arden Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Arden HeightsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Pick A General Contractor