Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Bloomfield
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the style and theme of your rustic bathroom remodel in Bloomfield, Staten Island. You can choose from various styles such as farmhouse, cabin, rustic chic, or traditional. Ensure that your chosen style and theme matches your personal preference and the existing décor of your home.
- Choose the right color palette for your rustic bathroom remodel in Bloomfield, Staten Island. Natural earthy tones like brown, beige, and grey are the perfect fit for a rustic bathroom. You can add some pops of color with accessories, such as rugs, towels, and wall art.
- Ensure that your bathroom layout is functional, comfortable, and practical. You can consider adding a walk-in shower, a freestanding bathtub, and a double vanity if you have a large family. You can also install some rustic bathroom fixtures such as vintage faucets, clawfoot tubs, and a wooden mirror frame.
- Consider incorporating eco-friendly and energy-efficient features into your rustic bathroom remodel. You can add a low-flow toilet, water-saving faucets, and LED lighting fixtures to reduce your water and energy consumption and save money on your utility bills.
- Choose the right flooring and wall covering for your rustic bathroom remodel in Bloomfield, Staten Island. Hardwood flooring, stone tiles, and natural stone walls are ideal for a rustic bathroom. You can also add some texture to the walls with wallpaper, shiplap, or beadboard.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bloomfield
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bloomfield
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bloomfield
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BloomfieldHow To Pick A General ContractorBest Bathroom Paint FinishesMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?11 Penny Tile Design Ideas